Thursday 1 November 2012

Photography website

Howdy!

I have been getting more serious about my photography; a friend told me they thought my pictures were good enough to sell, and indeed asked for a print for himself. So I have been looking for a place for my photography to call 'home' recently. I would like to share my photos and photo-related happenings with others. I also hope to make it possible for others to get prints of my photos if they desire such. I will start using this blog site to talk about my photography and share photos.

Whilst I am still hunting down that next job in Conservation, this photography concept has captured my imagination and I will try to develop it as well. Please feel free to chime in with any feedback or queries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...